Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Lawatan Kedua ke Bumi Khalifah Uthmaniyyah...

Sayup kelihatan dari Hotel Marmara Taksim ..Masjid SultanAhmet , Hagia Sophia and  Topkapi Palace
What language should i write, i strongly feel it better be English , supposed to better in Arabic, but I dont have Arabic keyboard,  and my Arabic is also not good.1 regret that, love so much arabic learned it since kindy but till now i cant understand an Arab native speaker, if a Malay speak Fushah Arabic to me inshaAllah i can understand a bit but if an Arab speak...hmm i might end up translating it to a totally different story...

Hmm this is about Istanbul not about language. Indeed this is my second trip to Historic City of Islambul, Im not that happy as before as its a second trip here for business tho and I haven't bring my beloved wife and kids here , I promised them after my first visit in 2010 that I'll bring them here one day but 2011 was there again for business.

The second visit a bit longer because i have to stay back and do some field visit and research on our Istanbul Counter party. And it always a working weekends while friends in Malaysia celebrating Malaysia Day i am representing Malaysia in some multilateral meetings and conferences.

This time decided not to visit Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque again to ensure I'll come again with my family. While business travelling you dont have much time for leisure or sightseeing meetings are from 830am till sometime 6pm by the time finished all the historical places is already closed, thus the only time i have is early morning and after meetings not to mention events dinner and cocktail so most people decided to take day off relaxing in room but not me.



 Early Morning at Meydani Taksim:
Same Location Meydani Taksim


Famous Istiklal Road, Taksim in the morning you come at night cant even see what you stepping on

My Fav Bfast, Spinach filling,

No comments: